Deposit, Discount, Cancellation and Refund Policy
The following deposit, discount, cancellation and refund policy is now in effect for all trainings, workshops, learning communities and internships produced by Enneagram Studies in the Narrative Tradition. Events not produced by ESNT are governed by the policy of the producer, so please check with them directly for their policies. *Note: Those registrants who have already registered for 2018 trainings (through 11/20/17) are grandfathered under the prior policy.
Upon registering for ESNT trainings, a $500 deposit is required for the EI 2.0, with a $300 deposit required for all other trainings, including the Learning Communities, with the outstanding balance to be paid 21 days prior to the date of the training.
Applicable discounts are listed on the ESNT website, on each individual registration form.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
SPONSOR CHANGES OR CANCELLATION
If we need to make a change or cancel:
- ESNT reserves the right to substitute faculty or change our program schedule as necessary.
- ESNT reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment or other circumstances, such as weather or natural disaster, that would make the event non-viable. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- ESNT is not responsible to reimburse registrant for any additional incurred costs including, but not limited to airfare and transportation costs, additional accommodations and other costs incurred by the registrant, due to any training cancellation (whether cancellation is initiated by ESNT or the registrant.) Registrants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance as a precaution.
Trainings, Workshops, and Learning Communities
Enneagram Studies in the Narrative Tradition acknowledges that unforeseen circumstances may occur that would prevent a registered participant from attending a Training, Workshop or Learning Community.
If a registrant cancels:
- Before the Early Bird Deadline:
ESNT will issue a 100% refund, less a $100 administrative fee.
- On Early Bird Deadline Date and/or prior to 21 days before the start of the event:
Due to our site reservation commitments, payment refunded less a $150 administrative fee, and any site costs incurred by late cancellation.
- Less than 21 days before the start of the event:
ESNT may issue, at its sole discretion, a refund of 50% of the tuition fee plus site fee, less any site costs incurred.
- Event start date or after: ESNT is unable to issue refunds.
- Exception – For a $75 transfer fee, a registrant may forward the registration for a class (one time in a 18- month period.) If registrant fails to attend the forwarded class, within the specified timeframe, the original cancellation fee would go into effect.
- If registrant cancels due to weather or natural disaster, OR the death of an immediate relative, the registrant can apply the paid tuition and site fees toward a future training course—to be taken within an 18-month period. ESNT will do its best to cancel any venue costs related to the registrant’s cancellation. If site fees cannot be negated, a transfer of registration fees minus site costs incurred will be transferred to another training. The $75 transfer fee will also apply. Should the registrant desire a refund, the registration cancellation by registrant applies (see above).
In the event that an individual has applied, paid and been accepted into the ESNT Internship Program, yet chooses to discontinue the process, individual will receive a refund less $75 administrative fee.
Photography may occur at a training event, with posting on our website, social media pages, etc. Media Release forms are available to sign at these events, whereby you can opt in or out of your photo, video and/or likeness being utilized for promotional purposes.