Enneagram Monthly Study Group, Palo Alto, CA
Continuing education and community of support for applying the Enneagram to our inner work and relationships
Thursday evenings, 7 – 9:30 pm
January 12, February 9, March 9, April 6, May 4
Location: Sofia University
, 1069 East Meadow Circle Palo Alto, CA 94303
Cost for the series: $250
This is an opportunity for students of the Enneagram who want to be part of an ongoing support group and community. The focus will be on putting the Enneagram to work in our lives and in our relationships. There will be lots of good theory with an emphasis on practical application.
The theme for the 2017 series will be working with the three instincts and subtypes – self-preservation, one-to-one/sexual, and social. Our focus will be on on applying this great material on the 27 subtypes to our relationships and daily life. We will look at how each person expresses their instinctual energy to connect and care for others, using the Enneagram and basic object-relations psychology.
- Guided meditation with breath practice
- Presentation on an aspect of the Enneagram
- Whole group discussion and individual sharing/tracking
- Small breakout groups
- You know the Enneagram and your own type well
- You are able to practice centering and self-awareness
- You can can commit to attending most of the monthly meetings
To register, contact Peter O’Hanrahan at 510-234-1600.