Four Wednesdays: October 30, November 6, 13, 20, 2019
4-6pm Pacific, 7-9pm Eastern
Four presentations on key concepts and applications of the Enneagram, organized by the three-center model of head, heart and body. Learn more about how to use this model for your inner work and your relationships – with self awareness and practice.
Topics will Include:
• Nine character structures based in three centers
• Habits of mind – how they serve us, and how we get stuck
• A new language for the emotional habits and how to work with your heart center
• Biological temperament and the somatic patterns and practices for each type
• The defense systems and the lead center – idealization, avoidance, defense mechanism
• The interaction of the heart and body within subtypes
• Relationships from three centers – working together, and when they are in conflict
Cost: $150/series (with recordings available if you miss a class)
Contact: 510-234-1600 for questions and/or to make payment by check.