Four Tuesdays: November 5, 12, 19, 26, 2019
9-11 am U.S. Pacific, evening hours in Europe and Africa
Alternate option: Four Wednesdays: October 30, November 6, 13, 20, 2019
4:30-6:30 pm Pacific, 7:30-9:30 pm Eastern
Four presentations on key concepts and applications of the Enneagram, organized by the three-center model of head, heart and body. Learn more about how to use this model for your inner work and your relationships – with self awareness and practice.
Topics will Include:
• Nine character structures based in three centers
• Habits of mind – how they serve us, and how we get stuck
• A new language for the emotional habits and how to work with your heart center
• Biological temperament and the somatic patterns and practices for each type
• The defense systems and the lead center – idealization, avoidance, defense mechanism
• The interaction of the heart and body within subtypes
• Relationships from three centers – working together, and when they are in conflict
Cost: $150/series (with recordings available if you miss a class)
Register: If you wish to sign up, please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the class is happening with enough enrollment. If so, then visit www.theenneagramatwork.com and click on the Registration tab at the top of the page to pay with credit card, or register directly with PayPal payment to email@example.com.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-234-1600 for questions and/or to make payment by check.