TNE is able to offer a limited number of scholarships to students who want to attend Narrative Enneagram Curriculum programs offered by The Narrative Enneagram (TNE). Recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Financial need. We want to support individuals who cannot afford to pay for Enneagram Narrative Curriculum courses.
- Intention to teach. We are looking for prospective participants who have the ability and persistence to complete the training and become competent Enneagram teachers.
- Diversity. We give priority to people who will bring diversity to our teaching community based on age, race, nationality, religion and income, and who will be teaching to a diverse population.
- Non-profit or community service. We want to support teachers who are currently serving or who will serve non-profit organizations or community-based groups.
- Volunteer teaching. We want to support individuals who are currently donating or who will make a specific proposal to donate volunteer time and energy to a community group.
Please contact Registrar.
How to Contribute
A portion of every contribution made to TNE supports our scholarship program.