Thanks to our generous donors, TNE offers a limited number of scholarships to qualifying applicants who want to attend Narrative Enneagram Curriculum programs presented by The Narrative Enneagram (TNE). The next deadline for receiving scholarship applications is April 15, 2019.
Recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Financial need. We want to support individuals who cannot afford to pay for the full cost of Narrative Enneagram Curriculum courses.
- Intention to teach. We are looking for prospective participants who have the ability and persistence to complete the training and become competent Enneagram teachers.
- Diversity. We give priority to people who will bring diversity to our teaching community based on age, race, nationality, religion and income, and who will be teaching to a diverse population.
- Nonprofit or community service. We want to support teachers who are currently serving or who will serve nonprofit organizations or community-based groups.
- Volunteer teaching. We want to support individuals who are currently donating or who will make a specific proposal to donate volunteer time and energy to a community group.
Please contact Registrar.
How to Contribute
A portion of every contribution made to TNE supports our scholarship program.